"Fifth Letter of the Alphabet" Mix CD (electronic/dance)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by FalconFour, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Well, I made this a while ago, but never really had anywhere to "promote" it or share it... I wonder if anyone here would enjoy it :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Really just a music-discovery sort of thing. Some obscure, some popular. Mixed together in the smoothest way I could get Adobe Audition to do. Due to the primitive "DJ" tools available in Audition (read: none), I put about equal amounts of work into the cover art and the mix itself... ;)

Legal disclaimer: I really have no idea if this is legitimate to download, because it's my mix consisting of others' music, that I'm distributing for free... shrug. Hope it's enjoyable enough to overlook any legality issues ;)

You need a torrent client, preferably uTorrent.
    FLAC download
    MP3 (V0) download

Always been curious what peoples' opinions are on this mix... got a good handful of downloads of the torrent, but never any comments, then the torrent died, and I felt kinda bleh. So I'd love to know, good or bad (bad is always constructive to me)... :)