fiends and lovers...

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, May 30, 2007.

1. so tonight, for the first time in quite a while, i saw a good friend of mine who i used to have a crush on/ really be close with back in HS. we were so close for 3 years, and then i started datin gher best friend. anyway, after our 1.5 uyear relationship ended, it left some loose ends, so we decided to chill tonight and i forgot how much fun she was to chill with.

but now, the shitty part is, we both have to deal with the anger of her best friend and my ex, and it just got us talking about relationships and all that stuff. its so sad how because me and my ex pseperated, now all my ties with her family, who i really cared for and looked after are broken. they really dislike me for breaking their daughters heart but they are so quick to foget how much i did for them. i may not have had a 50 million dollar bank account like them but i tried in the ways i could to do anyhting i could to help them out, and after being so kind to me, and me being kind in return, they hate me, and thus my relationship with anyone connected to her is fucked.

we jokingly said how my ex is gonan be masd at us both tomorrow and we were both making up stories to tell her, since the fact this chick was here til um 10 minutes ago (1.30am) it may be a little suspicous LOL.

either way, its funny, we are both scared of getting yelled at by an ex girlfriend/ friend which is silly.

people can really be so strange, i think the way people act after breakups and such is so interesting. i ust wish people werent so closed minded and didnt hold grudges. im sure her family are pissed that they dont have a free mechanic/handyman on service any more.

so yea, i dont know where this is going... but, oh hell, whos stoned??:smoke:

im about to toke a bowl with my neighbors 17 year old son. my brother smoked with the kid all the time, now hes in england again i smoke with him. its funny because hes all scared of his mom finding out and im like dude, she knows! you have a roor and she knows you have it!

2. man fuck your ex giving you shit. why would she trip? she ain't your girl anymore.

3. well, thats the type she is, and the reason i broke it off. she just gets pissy about dub shit. she was always jealous and conceited about whenever i wasnt with her, and she still is just waay too interested in what i get up to, her friend told me i come up in all her conversations...

4. Restraining order, anyone? Seriously, if I had a bitch on my back like that I would get one. First, I would give her a piece of my mind, then if that didn't work, the restraining order. Her being all up in your shit is just making your life shit, and that's more than likely what she is trying to do.

5. 2 things:

1.With these types that are all up in your business, they're all up ons for one reason, and one reason only. She obviously wants to get back with you, but the reason she won't just let it go is most likely because you aren't brazenly open about the things you're doing. I once dated a stage 5 clinger who generally knew where i hung out and when, and she would come around, be cool for an hour or so, then start with her shit, grillin me about what i'm doing and who i'm doing it with. You have to be an asshole, straight up, for a couple weeks nothing but asshole, then you can slowly phase it out. But it takes extreme asshole to get rid of a stage 5.

2. How the hell have you not married this girl yet? sure she's crazy, but 50 million?!? YOU could get alimony!!!