Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fiending

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Roflspammer, Aug 8, 2012.

1. For those of you who fiend, what's your process?
    I for one scrape my grinder, then I proceed to clean out all my baggies for shake. Then I proceed to get the little shake out of my Florence flask. I finally scrape my scale and when all is said and done I have a fat pack for whatever I want to smoke. I never do resin unless I am desperate asfuq.

2. I typically break out my tweezers and magnifying glass, and will search the inner contents of my carpet for hours, picking up small pieces of cannabis so I can get at least half a hit with only 2 hours of work.

Either that, or I'll take the container I dump all my bong water into after every smoke sesh and strain it out a few times. Mmm, delicious bong water hash.

3. Usually buy more weed

4. yea if im out of weed and i have no money (rare) i just wait it out. its not crack man

5. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']I typically break out my tweezers and magnifying glass, and will search the inner contents of my carpet for hours, picking up small pieces of cannabis so I can get at least half a hit with only 2 hours of work.

Either that, or I'll take the container I dump all my bong water into after every smoke sesh and strain it out a few times. Mmm, delicious bong water hash.[/quote]

The little rug in my basement near my stash has so much weed in it its ridiculous. At least a few g. Its in my workshop so it doesn't get vacuumed. Every once in a while I will sweep the sawdust up and it is full of green flecks.

The bong water idea is disgusting! Lol!

6. I just collect whatever is in my old baggies and my mason jars. Then I collect bud from my desk where I usually break it down. Then if all that fails I resort to scraping resin from my bowl.