Fiend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnpini, Feb 9, 2009.

1. a kid a smoke with sometimes smokes like 4 blunts a day and if he doesn't smoke he get violent and start shouting and just seems like hes going crazy.

2. What a cock.

3. i am a total feind, i work for money and then i buy weed with thus money... i have shamed my name...

4. do you all you people who say you fiend smoke blunts?

because i was thinking maybe the nicotine in the blunt wrap/cigar is making you fiend and you think its the weed but its just the nicotine?

5. This one time i made two people fight for weed, it was worth the entertainment.
    but ive sold video games to people at my school for like 20 each. im trying to sell this shitty camera i bought for 10 right now.

6. there isnt nicoteen in blunt wraps, blunts are just tobaccoo leaves. nicoteen is a chemical in ciggs, i am not 100% sure but i think i am right.

7. lol... i think u have been misinformed. being a fiend doesnt mean u are physically addicted like to nicotine and other drugs.

8. Nicotine is naturally produced by the tobacco plant

9. you ragged on him for ragging on someone else about making a mistake.

so you in turn are a hypocrite because youve done the same thing,give him shit for making a mistake.that mistake being trasing the guy about his situation.

lol!:devious:

10. lol as for feind, my older bro usedto blaze alot and the table hed tear his bud up on id scrape the little fragments up to make a bowl.and id scrape his bong resin.

11. lolololol

12. I've never needed to do anything for weed money because I always have it, but I still am careful about how much I spend.