Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fiend to the max?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, May 30, 2011.

1. I was sitting here bored as hell with nothing to do, and sleep was my only other option. I smoke bud at night, everynight, around 10..so i can get a good 2 hour high and fall asleep eventually.

I have $6 in my wallet, no job, and wasnt planning on picking up for a week or so.

I just grabbed 6 different pill bottles that ive kept weed in, and scraped them all into a bowl, and got a full bowl...

Is that taking it too far? hahaha

2. Thats a normal stoner thing to do when u run out of weed for a while. Well at least i do it haha its not like ur a fiend its making ur money stretch in this shitty economy.

3. I got a big head rush really, my face feels stupid

4. Job  .  

5. as long as you're not stealing shit and stuff like that to get weed, you're not a fiend.

6. It's normal, but honestly it's just delaying the inevitable. You're out of herb, my friend. Now find some work so you can get some more ;)

7. wtf!!!! duuude omg i can absolutely see you an me iun time like parralel like each other i on the other hand the only reasonim dont have weed is cause i smoked the rest this morning and forgot to pick up now im sitting here caling my dealer*not answering* and 'fiending' cause i think the same smoke be high for a while go on the comp tv watever ok so i take m piece scarpped some resin and smoked it and am oke high like a 3/4 am now gonnna go llok through my containers like u said haha i was actually gonna make a related thread but too lazy glad u did haha

8. dont feel bad bro, i just cleaned my grinder of all kief and miniscule particles that may get me high and tried to make a firecracker, it may be kicking in, or my insomnia may be catching up to me,either way, im feeling a bit better :p

9. Its funny...of all the drugs I've done, I've never fiended over not having one as much as I have with weed.

10. wutis friend to the max

11. take off the r and you gotta whole nother sentence!

12. i scrape my pipe and smoke the resin whenever i finish my stash.
    i scraped my pipe, smoked a resin ball, then the next day scraped my pipe again and smoked whatever came out