1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

field sobriety tests??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by PhishPhan, Jul 18, 2003.

1. i live in CA

i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a field sobriety test that determines if your under the influence of marijuana.

also.. if they suspect you are under the influence, but you are NOT, and they take a blood test and find marijuana in your system, what can they do?
  2. The coppers ask you if ou wnat to go down to the 7-11 and get a big gulp, side of chili and cheese nachos, a hot fuge sundae covered with honey-nut cheerios. If you start drooling and grab your pink floyd Cd, you're busted
  3. lol... those are all funny

but really.. if a cop thikns your stoned but you dont have anything on you.. can they do anything?
  4. lol^^, i think most places your cool as long as you dont have and parafinallia on you, many times my friends have gotten pulled over right after smoking a j and there was still smoke in the car and they couldent do anything but search the car
  5. aah, yeah thats what i was thinking too

and they probobly cant do anyhting if you have it in your system from 2 weeks ago or somthing

Grasscity Deals Near You