Field of Marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chongin, Oct 27, 2009.

1. This happened like 2 weeks ago.

Well, a couple buddies and I went off driving to a nearby town, apparently there was talk of a marijuana field there. So we're driving on country roads and such, hotboxing a blunt. Well, we start packing a bowl, and to our amazement, we FOUND THE FIELD! Can you imagine 4 kids baked to shit finding a wild field of marijuana? You can imagine how it was, lol. We trimmed off a bunch of branches, took a few smaller plants. We ended up with 7 trash bags full of leaf clippings and buds (was at least 60 pounds). One of the guys found a dank plant with some seeds (they were all male, it sucked lol..seeds everywhere), so he's growing that atm. We made an assload of hash with it and got fucked up...Was totally worth it. We didn't get rid of most of it, sadly. Next year's harvest will be better.

Now today, I ran out of weed, sadly. Today was a bitch since I had 4 classes. So, I'm sitting in my room listening to my smoking music (since I usually was tokin by now) Then, all of a sudden, it hits me. I had a bag of some of the clippings and buds left! All tried out, no mold or anything. So, I'm quite happy :D. It's decent bud, I'm happy that I found some weed. However, im gonna be fucked up from the DPH I (regrettably) took before I found it

Anyone else find a field of Mary Jane? Would love to hear about it :D