Field Of Dreams , My First OutDoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kuhnr, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Started off one day when i decided to start some outdoor plant. I make 4x3 veg room out of a shelf in my shed , i clean it out , install 1 12v dc computer fan , one medium fan, line all the walls with this free material we get out of dumpsters for boat covers, i use white shiny thick material and lined all walls, make opening for hands and feeding , then install 2 floresent lights , full spec 75 watt or something flos, and called it good. Then I got jar and put some nug seeds from nug we thought was good enough to grow over years and stock them in jar with paper towl, 3 days later i check good all of them sprouted and 1 northen lightsx purple haze, so i plant 15 cups filled with dirt after they sprouted , all but 5 didnt make it, 3 more days in i see some are popin up outta soil :) , 3 weeks most have 4-6 sets of leafs not including first 2, 4th week or so buttom 2 leafs turn yellow (nitrogen deficiency)so i start feeding them a 5 20 10 or something still not enough nitrogen, so i go to local recyly place and grab some 19 27 30 or something green fertlizer , put that on start to turn dark nice green, going good so far ,so i then cut them yellow leafs off with starlized sissor sence plant wasnt useing them anymore, i transplant into 2 gallon black pots, with some home made soil ,and black dirt from garden, i then went to local walmart to pick up some time realse fertlizer this stuff said feeds up to 6 months :) 19 27 10 or something . by this time im a little worryed about where im going to put these 10 plants to flower , one day when i went to find some more pots we thought of perfect place, now we hike over there perfect spot, i mean perfect, private, no body goes there, we good to go , so one day we decide hey lets get these things outta here, so we do this as qucik as we can not going into to much detail, ok so were off got every thing we need water what not, head off to place
    get there, :) feew addrilin rush , we get to spot were calm high stoned , nobody slam doors we say every one dosnt slam , we grab bockets, grab plants outta back put in buckets no body sees all good :) , bring them to first check point good i go back get water and last put bucket away :) run back every one got to 3rd check then , we were gonna call it quits i said no gang we needa get in better place , so we hike up hill find nice spot no body can see, tell the guy put 1 of those spoons in each pot time realse fertlizer, then the girl helped me poor the fertlized water into watering can , i tell her water plants, i get out the something Fence, its a deer and rabit replenet nasty shit smells like shit lol , but i spray that all around permiter , make sure no unwanted vistis by the deer to eat plants that wouldnt be good, so i put in and around some tall suemack so they dont get full sun , good :) all done we hurry back to car , leave done ,get back home, get money leave, then we headed to mcdonalds were every time they fuck order up , but today good day everything was right for once we eat, good day smoke bowl of Juicy Fruit, Or CreamCycle , get stoned get home all is good perfect day , plants are growing i will keep updated Soon WIth PIcs

Peace