Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia and CBD

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by katiebugz94, Oct 1, 2017.

1. My mother in law has fibromyalgia. It has taken me years of informing her and showing her facts about marijuana and the positive effects it has on patients with this disease. SHE HAS FINALLY AGREED TO TRY SOMETHING!! I’m so freaking happy!! She doesn’t want to feel different mentally so I’m looking for CBD products. Any suggestions? Things that have helped you? CBD pills would be great but I have no clue where to find them. Any help would be geat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. not sure your situation or access etc but.....

generally a cannabis vaporizer is best... no smoke and cleanly delivered medicine... it is a little bit more complicated than just packing a bowl but the medical approach is better via vaporizers as a medical aromotherapy device = he he, call it that when she asks what it is...

anyway, a few tips to be able to use what ever cannabis you have available to you

1. Black peppercorns ( whole peppercorns)... use whole black peppercorns to chew on for anxiety induced cannabis experiences ( paranoia )... keep some fresh peppercorns on hand just in case.. mortar and pestle a whole peppercorn use a pepper grinder to smell the aromas for instant relief and chew on a peppercorn for future relief up to one hour away... beta caryophyllene in the black pepper is what stops the anxiety
    2. do not dose to much up front.... let her try a tiny amount and wait it out so that subtle effects can be noticed and tailored to desired outcomes... she will develop a tolerance once effects are recognized/noticed as she uses more of it etc...
    3. if you have access to activated cannabis oils use them as just a drop a day etc... efficient delivery comes into question with oils though as they could just pass right through without having an active effect= relief...
    if you have access to cbd that can be used too, just your source could be in question as its snake oil being sold from some suppliers and not reliable unless you know the grower or grow your self

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here is a great resource for anyone wanting to learn from others with fibromyalgia. fibromyalgia | Cannabis Health Radio

• Like Like x 2
  4. My mother has fibromyalgia and she describes the pain as sharp and it wakes her up in the middle of the night. Would be cool if I can lend her a smoke or too with vaporizers for relief.

5. No idea where you liver or the laws there but CDB extract is not ILLEGAL in alot of places because it is not psychoactive like thc.

I'd look at ordering online

Best wishes to you and d your mom!