Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FibroMyalga

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PhoenixPharmer, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Hey guys whats up?

I've been wondering if there is any study or personal information on the use of Medical Marijuana for FibroMyalga (spelling is incorrect, im sure). Its a some sort of condition involving pain in the muscles and bones. My grandmother has this, and she cant find anything that'll help. She's REALLY against taking anything addictive, as most grandma's are. She was on vicodin for a little while which she would take extreamly infrequently, and thats the most 'mind altering' drug I've seen her on, and we all know vicodin isn't the most powerfull thing out there.