FFOF organic flowering nute?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Strages, Feb 29, 2012.

1. #1 Strages, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    My babies have been doing so wonderful in just FFOF, and bottled water, but they're now in flower and I can start to tell the lack of ...oomph.

Any ideas on what organic, well rounded nute to give them?

I also rip and put trimmed leaves in the soil for any nutrition it could give, any thoughts on that? And recently I ripped the fan leaves and put them in a bottle of water a few days before I fed him, thoughts?

This picture was taken a little over a week ago when they were still in flower. I don't want to post more because I'm trying to create a journal, but my laptops currently broken. They have grown a lot since this, and have been trimmed a lot too. But here's a sneak peak :smoke:

Moon(right): Born around Jan. 15th. Found seed in beautiful, dense, dark green nug. FFOF her whole life, cfl grow. She's been growing outstandingly quick.

Pink Grapefruit(left): Born around Jan 26th. She was picked from an older batch of some of the best green I've smoked. Very fluffy green bud, long orange hairs. 8th looked liked 5 g's. I had the stuff at peak, then found the seed when I got it later. Wasn't taken care of well. Almost didn't even recognize it as the same stuff, it just took me a while to realize it was. It just lost it's potency, and appeal. None the less, she is doing lovely. I can't wait until she's finished just to feel that high again! :D

http://i44.tinypic.com/34doabs.jpg

(this is my first grow!)

2. Can you upload the photo's to the site?

3. Here's a few leads for you, from jerry's thread Compost Locator.
    there should be a few spots where you can source better growing medium and amendments than fox farms.... It is a guarantee. and most of the plants used for botanical teas, would grow really well where you are, so... if you know a spot that gets enough water and you don't mind sacraficing to the space hog, that is comfrey= grow it there. yarrow will grow around your garden in areas that are drier... these would be plants of choice for making botanical teas but your weed leaf should work too... thing is youre investing to grow the plant so why chop it up? I have been known to hack at my plants, yet after seeing many healthy plants (not mine) that never had been apically pruned, I really believe there's a merit to growing without cutting the apical stem as far as plants condition- just an opinion maybe.

Florida
    Blackgold Compost Co.
    11424 County Road 237, Oxford FL
    Black Kow - The Mature Manure
    Bldm Inc
    8183 E County Road 466, Lady Lake FL (352) 753-0499
    Bluewater Of Wellington
    14865 Draft Horse Lane, West Palm Beach FL (561) 798-4062
    Consolidated Resource Recovery
    350 N Falkenburg Road, Tampa FL (941) 756-0977
    Consolidated Resource Recovery, Inc.
    County Compost Co LLC
    Venice FL
    Fernando's Organic Produce
    1665 CR 42, Summerfield FL 352-615-4775
    Quincy Farms
    190 Mannie Gunn Road, Quincy FL (850) 875-1600
    Quincy Farm - Main
    The Gardener Compost
    Fort Pierce FL (772) 465-8464

4. Try Budswel if you want a 100% organic bloom booster- The Guano Company - Budswel Its simply Bat and seabird guano mixed with earthworm castings. Its relatively inexpensive, will last through many grows and can be brewed into a nutrient tea (if you get the dry mix, just bubble it like you would an aerated compost tea) or you can simply mix it with water per the directions on the label.

M.G. ;)