FF Sledgehammer VS BOT CLEAREX VS Everything else

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Callz, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Sense I couldn't find much info on the difference between all of these flush solutions, just the individual products, I hope its ok that I ask here? keep in mind this is my first grow Im using fox farms ocianic forest soil with 40% perlite and worm castings, 4 weeks into flower, and starting a premenstrual harvest. I do not plant to reveg due to space constraints indoors so "root death" is not a concern for me.

I recently bought a 6 pack from fox farms that includes sledgehammer and was wondering if any one else used it and what their experience using it is for a mid flower (4 weeks in is where im at) and for a final flush before chopping the plant.

I came across botanicare products and saw that they have better timing between use and cut. 3 days from use and harvest is what i believe they said. My goal is to use nutrients for longer, especially terpinator, and other botanicare products to slightly boost taste and color of the bud.

I heard Advanced nutrients has a product thats called final finish as well but seemed to have worse reviews so I didn't look into it as much.

Out of all these products, and others, what would you guys recommend that I use for maximum nutrient feeding as well as best taste, potency, and bag appeal? Again Im using Foxfarms Ocianic forest soil so its a little bit harder to judge. I was hoping for suggestions that are fool proof due to my lower skills.