FF ferts results with coco coir and perlife medium

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by greenpeace, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Dear Friends

i am growing a bach of plants and they are not responding as they should
    i have tried everything to better it but no results

i spoke to somebody recently and they said that FF ferts give pathetic results with soilless medium

Care to comment please IMG_20170803_181148.jpg

2. My last grow had a simple 5 gallon bubble bucket and I used Fox forms Hydro Trio only one of them was Hydro specific. I had no problems, was easier than my soil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

3. @keithvi
    really
    i dont know where i am going wrong
    how much you used to feed it and how often?

4. Mister Greenpeace, I don't know what kind of problems you are having but others will help if you post a photo of your concern.

I only fed when my TDS meter showed me lower nutrients than what I started with. My beneficials help my reservoir stay clean in my chiller helped my water stay oxygenated. What type of problem were you having?

I use the Fox Farms Hydroponics feeding schedule. But I was growing deep water culture and you're doing soilless Coco if I remember. I'm not going to be much help. I promise you others will stop in to help soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. well i dont really know what the problem is
    i have attached a photo for you to be the judge
    what i see is the leaves are getting burned from the edges especially the tips and becoming cripsy and new growth is twisted and curling
    buds are not thickening at all
    i dont know whats causing it

IMG_20170803_232417.jpg IMG_20170803_232436.jpg

6. @keithvi

Mate i agree with you, it seems to me also like a potassium phosphorus deficiency.
    Ill increase the input of tiger bloom and big bloom
    Btw i spoke to a person he told me i have the wrong nutes ( got the ff trio for soil).

Thanks for sharing the chart, excellent material.

I am not using calmag at all, not available in my country, wont even ship here, the faq.

I use distilled water for feeding planta( which i use for drinking myself) . it has some trace calcium and magnesium i assumes that should surfice, what do you say?