Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

few urgent QWISO questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitekush, Sep 27, 2009.

1. sup guys, i wanted to do this ASAP hence the urgency.

questions:

1- alcohol: i got a 70% iso aclohol (equate brand) and it DOES have an inactive ingrediant listed (purified water). i ALSO go a 99% iso alcohol, but no where does it say that it has water... which one should i use?

2- i'm a bit concerned about the no spark policy, could i let this dry inside my house by my back door? i'm in an apartment, can anyone suggest a good drying place? trying to make sure i dont burn down my place!

3- how long should my dank be in teh freezer?

2. 1- use the 99%. the solvent will evaporate quicker, and you won't have to worry about extracting water soluble stuff. 70 will work, but it's slower to fully evap and it does extract the other stuff.

2- Don't worry, the no spark thing is more for BHO. just leave it anywhere you don't want to smell it.

3- it doesn't have to be there at all, but if you do, just an hour or so. longer if you want, won't change much.

3. you sure about the alcohol thing?

like i realize the 99% will evaporate quicker.. but i read that there had to be water in the solution?

and ill turn my heater off (my apartment heater) and open my back door, leave it on the ground, and a fan on a few metres away (i really really would appreciate no fires over night)