Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Few ?s on mich med marj

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by titan2011, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I have the opportunity to be recommended to medical marijuana for my migranes. My job would fire me if they ever found out, we normally change insurance company every 1-2 years it seems. Would my prescription to med mj show up to my insurance company? Is there a list I would be on that my employer could see? My dr said no to both but I want a little more reissurwncr from people with actual cards.

Does it show on insurance?
    Is there a list for employers to Check?

2. No and no. Your card is protected by privacy laws. The only thing you have to worry about is drug tests and I believe there are case going through the courts that might let you get protected form those as well.

3. your right about the privacy laws. but a card holder got fired from walmart for a drug test. he took it to court and walmart won. I think he appealed it tho.

4. Correct. The patient in question has a brain tumor as well as cancer. I believe his case is currently being appealed with the ACLU's backing.