few questions....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by egore24uare7, Sep 3, 2007.

1. 1st:
    What is Sea Of Green and How is it done?

2nd:
    If i get pollen and bud how can i cross-breed?
    like impregenate a female to make seeds from a different strain?

3rd:
    How common are hermies?

4th:
    Whats the best way to keep all fcked up thing( horses,dogs,rabbits,parasites) naturally, or chemically without hurting or stressing my plant.

5th:
    When small is it okay to put a plastic bag over it outside and release fresh air in it every 12 hours?

6th:
    How do you harvest bud?

7th:
    Does a female die as soon as its harvested or does it live for 3-4,5.etc years to always flower?

TNX!:hello:

2. :poke: i hate to sound rude, but all those questions are answered somewhere in this forum ;).. take a little time and read threads and grow journals and youll be surprised on what u may find out..:eek: good luck egore. peace, e :bongin:

3. well..most of the questions i tried, and didnt really find anything.
    except un-answered questions like this.

4. well u havent looked hard enough :confused_2: . all these questions are answered here or other places. i think noone is replying with info cuz theres plenty of stickies and threads that asnwer them in detail most of the time. take a little more time and ull become a knowledged grower.. peace, e

5. i bet you your not even sure if the questions are answered...
    so your not bothered to answer..but your bothered to say that....which is quite rude indeed..all i need are answers..not some rude comments...

Anyone kind enough to answer some of the questions?

Thanks!