Few Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ratmosphere, May 19, 2019.

1. So I started this small grow early April, didn't even spend 20 bucks for the grow. Needed to force the light to go 12/12 to have a small plant, can't have a huge plant right now. Only used Fox Farm soil and no nutrients. Doubt I'll even walk away with an eigth, just wanted to have a small grow for fun.

So I'm in flower and going on vacation for 8 days. How long could the plant go without water?

I see some of the lower bud sites are being blocked by fan leaves, should I pull some of the fan leaves off so more light gets to the bud sites?

IMG_8547.JPG IMG_8548.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. 8 days without watering may be a issue, anyway of maybe making a makeshift drip for when your gone would solve that issue.

3. Can you get a friend or something to water them for you?

4. Yes I could, only for like 2 days though.

5. I would water before you go and have your friend come water in 4 days and i think theyd be alright how big of a pot is it in ? I only water twice a week in 5 gals

6. Right now I myself have 2 in 28gal tubs that I water every 2 days, feed 2 times a week and at this point have realized I went way to big with them. LOL. but ya looking at yours I would agree that water the day you leave then at the most 4 days later.