Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Few Questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by omgwtfile, Nov 13, 2012.

1. OK, so I'm going on a 8hr+ coach trip. I was looking to make some edibles. I'm just wondering how much smell do they give off while making them? I was thinking about the peanut butter recipe in this forum.

Or do you have any other ideas?

2. The peanut butter or "firecracker" method doesn't smell intensely if you seal it well with aluminum foil. Their potency is very hit or miss though in my experience.

The average brownies via budder or oil extraction stink up your house immensely for quite a while in my experience, even with strong ventilation.

3. The peanut butter smells like peanut butter cooking. Last time, I made a batch of peanut butter cookies to go with. A delicious covering scent, but not necessary.

Housemates noticed nothing, but were very happy with the cookies.