Few questions with pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ruffstylez, Sep 28, 2012.

1. So, I have 3 plants that are looking simi ready to harvest. This is my first grow so I don't really got the eye for it yet. Crap cell phone quality, but I got as close up as I can. Can anyone tell me if they feel they are ready, or approx how much longer. With the first rain coming in in 4 days was hopping maybe some would be ready. The other 9 are not close enough that much I know. I also have a big one that is weeks away from being done. Any tips on what to do to help it survive for another month+ and what do you feel is the earliest I can harvest it? Also how much could I expect from the big one? I know yield is hard to guess, but its 7 ft and I have no guess. Like I said first time grow :) First 2 is the big one and a bud shot. Last is the bud i feel almost done.Also they are starting to turn purple/blackish. Not sure if its due to the cold or what. Is that a problem?

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      275.5 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      522.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      166.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      180.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      188.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm not to sure about the rest but I know that the purple and the black is a result of the cold most likely. Shouldent be a problem. They all look really nasty good. What strains are these?

3. #3 ruffstylez, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    The big one is blackberry kush. I kind of forget these off the top of my head, but the strains I have is spike, irish rose, G13, Synex, Plushberry, Cotton candy, Hindu kush, Blackberry kush, Blue berry, OG kush, Afghani, sweet tooth and new berry (cross between irish rose and spike - and spikes a cross but I forge what its crossed with :O). One of them should be plushberry (the first one) and I want to harvest her soon. They all are around 4-5 feet and look to produce a few ozies. Next year I want to do it better where I can water/nute them and take more care of them, but I think they turned out good. The first one is HELLA fruity smellin. Think I could get away with chopping these before the first rain hits wed, or wait longer?

4. [quote name='"ruffstylez"']The big one is blackberry kush. I kind of forget these off the top of my head, but the strains I have is spike, irish rose, G13, Synex, Plushberry, Cotton candy, Hindu kush, Blackberry kush, Blue berry, OG kush, Afghani, sweet tooth and new berry (cross between irish rose and spike - and spikes a cross but I forge what its crossed with :O). One of them should be plushberry (the first one) and I want to harvest her soon. They all are around 4-5 feet and look to produce a few ozies. Next year I want to do it better where I can water/nute them and take more care of them, but I think they turned out good. The first one is HELLA fruity smellin. Think I could get away with chopping these before the first rain hits wed, or wait longer?[/quote]

I think you prolly could get away with it. But that's completly up to you. They look ready enough to take if you don't want to have them go though the rain tho.