Few questions, please read

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude Im Stoned, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just a few questions.

Photo on 2014-04-03 at 17.10.jpg

This is where I keep my bud, in a Michael hill watch box lol. Is that an absolute terrible place to keep it? Does it need to be air tight, im scared if I keep my weed in there it's gonna go stale. 

Another question, (for people from Australia, or if you know the answer)
    where would I get a 'one hitter' in Oz. all I have is a glass bong and I have a cone before work and about 2 at night, but I hear these glass hitters save bud and I NEED to conserve mine, as I run out super quick. 

Also, is a grinder well worth the purchase? I want to be able to conserve as much weed as possible and using my fingers is becoming a pain.

If anyone could answer these questions, I'd be very grateful. 

2. Not a terrible place to keep it, but not ideal.  Buy/get a mason jar they are perfect for keeping bud 'fresh' and keeping the smell down.(only smells when opening)

No idea on aussie one hitters but most head shops will carry them, you can just pack small cones and achieve the same effect, I personally don't feel they conserve weed. 

Grinder IMO yes!  Bought a cheap one at least 5-7 years ago and still use it daily.  Best $20ish I ever spent. 

Conserving bud, you may want to look into a vape, lots of nice portable ones out there if you want it for on-the-go use.

3. Ah right thanks mate. 
    What's a headshop? Like a tobacconist? 

4. #4 dankness420, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    Its a shop where they sell 'tobacco' products.  Bongs, pipes, vapes, papers....and plenty more.

Tobacconist is not a term I have heard before ;confused;

5. Photo on 2014-04-03 at 17.39 #5.jpg

Ah, I'll find something. Thanks! Btw does this bud look kinda weird? 
    Its very very very hard to chop with scissors.

6. Hard to tell but I would certainly smoke it. 

7. #7 Stormy Sea, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    And apparently very very hard to take a picture :p

8. Ya pretty bad man haha. Laptops about 5 years old. 
    Really don't think ill be able to find a one hitter anywhere in Aus :/