Few Questions For Experienced Indoor Hydro Growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JSR, Oct 18, 2009.

1. i have a 4 X 8 space ive got a few different ideas of what were going to do but right now im thinking im going to be putting 32 plants in 6" grodan rockwool cubes. using the lollipopping (sea of green) technique to grow an will have it setup to a drip system. I will only be vegging the clones for 3 to 4 weeks before flowering stage heres my questions
    1. im going to be picking up 32 medi clones and i need to know if 6" grodan rockwool cubes are enough for the plant to grow its entire life in
    2. would i get a better yield growing 32 sea of green (3 month harvest) or 18 plants but i veg them longer an get them bigger and most likely top them (4 month harvest)
    3. this is a legal med grow but what are the chances of getting raided from electricity bouncing up. even though its legal if they raid you your pretty much fucked an all of our medicine will be taken. (two 600 watt hps, 12000 btu portable air conditioner running 24/7, inline fans, pumps, ect)

2. I'm not really great with the hydro stuff but, I'd try to use as little electricity as possible.

Depending where you live.

3. even with that short of a veg time i personally dont think that the cubes with be enough. try small containers with what ever medium u perfer, i like the sunleaves rocks. they r like hydroton but not round so a little easier to work with. but to each their own right. cant help u on number two sorry. i think its about preference reali. and with just 2 600w lights goin, if no one round you thinks your a drug kingpin and calls the po-po on u you shood be fine. all the other items dont gernerally consume to much.

4. thanks for the input guys
    can anyone else add in their 2 cents?
    thanks