Few questions before growing (indoor)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by norubbers, Feb 8, 2016.

1. You could just get a 4x4 tent. A 600 watt light is not enough light for a 4x8 tent. And some will say "GO BIG" so "WHEN YOU GET ADDICTED" you will already have a huge tent. Nonsense. You can get a 4x4 with that 600 watt hps and later get a veg tent. With a 4x4 bloom tent w/600 watt hps and a 4x4 veg tent with some t5 lighting, you can produce more weed than you could smoke. Unless your trying to do this for financial gains. Then you would need that 4x8 with 2 1000 watt hps shoved in there. So yeah. And on a side note. Since your just starting out, save yourself thousands in the long run, ditch those bottles and learn how to grow organically. Better smoke anyhow. Honestly, learn organics right off the bat.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #3 norubbers, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Ya im still stressing on what all I need because i know a 4x4 tent and a 400w growlight is not all that I need.

3. If you can get a 4x8 for $150 I say go for it. Maybe you use half of it, maybe you fill it out once a year and take some time off, maybe you need a pound or more per month... having that flexibility is real nice.

4. But say I did get that 4x8 I would need a 1000watt? or can I still use a 700watt?

5. #7 Thicken Dense, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016

If you never plan on using more than one light then go with a 4x4, thought maybe you had bigger plans down the road.

6. No just want for personal grow
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/300W-LED-Grow-Light-Full-S...
    I would need to purchase 2 of the above product to push 280watts correct/.