Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Few questions about T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalashnikov95, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    To those of you who have experience with tolerance breaks:
    -Does tolerance mean the high doesn't last as long? Or it just doesn't feel as strong?
    -If I smoke 4 cones rapidly and I'm sober 2 hours later, how's my tolerance doing?
    -How long would I need to lay off the bud so I can get smashed with 1 cone?

(I started smoking around October last year, a few times a month but recently almost every day)

2. - Tolerance means you need to smoke more to get high or higher, your body builds up a 'tolerance' after smoking for a regular amount of time.
    - 2 hours is pretty normal
    - Maybe like a week or so, I had stopped for about a month and then got retarded high when I smoked again.. but a week or a week and a half would be pretty standard.

3. Alright, 1 week sounds bareable haha