Few Questions about Shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by canuck-Greens, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Hey blades just a few questions about shrooms.
    1) Does cold weather fuck with your trip?
    2) Does doing shrooms raise your weed tolerance?
    3) When eating them do you have to chew them and keep them in your mouth or whats the deal?

Me my buddy and a couple of girls are thinking about giving them a try in the next few weeks.

Any other tips or info would be great too thanks.

I dont get why shrooms would raise your tolerance just some guy at a party told me that and i didn't feel like arguing if i didn't know for sure.

2. I am not to sure if cold weather fucks with your trip as I did mine in the fall. The only thing I see cold weather affecting is you not wanting to go outside if it is like 0 degrees outside. When we ate them we chewed them into a pulp before swallowing them. One of the worse things I have ever tasted and I thought E tasted like ass. Also I would recommend to eat a eight an just keep a positive attitude and everything should be fine. If you feel like you are not tripping after about an hour I found out that you just need to let go of everything and let the trip embrace you. :hello: Any other questions and I will try to answer them but I am positive there are better shroom heads on this site.

3. cold weather wont fuck up your trip if you dont let it. with tripping everything is what your mind makes it. unless its ridiculously cold youll be fine. just make sure its not cold and raingin while drivin in a jeep like i did lol. that sucked. that guys an idiot if he told you it raises your weed tolerance. you thc receptors pick up weed and the psilocybin in shrooms is what makes you trip nuts. completely different, the only way that might happen is if your trip is really intense then weed wont be that big of a deal compared to it.
    you trip harder on an empty stomach thats how i did it. i just didnt eat breakfast and cut the shroomies up then ate them with some scrambled eggs, it was pretty good. actually i think boilin them is better actually. we trip harder when we boiled them and mixed them with coolaid.

and make sure you educate yourself about them first and know what your going to be dealing with.

are you getting them from someone whoe grew them?

4. Cold will not give you a bad trip unless it is something you do not enjoy being in. You want comfortable situations and if that isn't one for you, then you shouldn't be in that environment.

Shrooms will not raise your weed tolerance at all. There is no THC in mushrooms therefore it will not raise your tolerance for THC.

Just chew them and swollow them. You can even eat them with something to cover to taste!

Have fun and enjoy the ride.

5. Man your right,

id chomp down boomers like they were carrot sticks before i chew another thizzle

that shit is bitter

6. Don't try putting it in a drink, it will just stick to the sides of the cup and you'll waste a lot of time. The cold won't mess with your trip unless you let it, what makes a bad trip is the setting of your trip and past experiences someone has had. Just relax and think of happy stuff, thats all you need to do. It's uber cold in Canada right, snowstorm and whatever, just don't go outside, it's not that fun with snow blowing in your face.

7. Haha yea is uber cold up here and we just got raped by a snow storm but we have nature trails that are cleared so if it isn't snowing and windy it should be ok to walk i guess. Thanks

8. I've actually heard shrooms owerr your weed tolerance, but idk might be bs.

9. I'd recommend half an eighth if it's everyone's first time. Seriously.

10. 1) Cold has the potential to ruin your trip but like someone said b4 me its all in your head. Hell you could have a great time thinking your in the swiss alps getting a massage by some hot blond. It mostly just has the potential to influence your trip more than anything

2) No shrooms do not increase your tolerance but you will be to fucked up to notice your high if its your first time to trip

3) Man i recommend that you eat them as fast as possiable. The only diff would be that if you grind them up in your teath they will get into your bloodstream a little faster. Me, ill just wait the extra 15 min for them to kick in if i dont haft to taste that nasty shit.

Since this is your first time tripping i would go with what jasmine said. Max take an 8th and youll be good. First time i tripeed i ate a quarter and didnt realize i would be fucked up for the entire next day.

Anyway man good trippin and be safe

11. #12 Barnkis, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    1)Cold killed my trip, But i hate the cold. how do you usually react to cold weather? Do you mind it?

2)Shrooms don't raise your weed tolerance. When you are tripping and smoke bud you won't feel the usual high, only increase in the shroom effects and get a mild buzz. (For me anyways)

3)Things can be ingested through your mouth, But dried Cubensis (WHich is most likely what you are getting) Taste like utter shit. Chew em up a bit and swallow them down as fast as posible. If you can drink some ornage juice as you eat them to rinse the taste out of your mouth.

You want a powerful first experience, but not overwhelming. An 1/8th is the perfect amount for a controllable trip.

I recommend eating a small meal beforehand to get your metabolism going, and so you arent starving and feeling like shit on the come down.

:hippie: ~ Good vibes bro ~ :hippie:

12. I dont mind the cold too much (I do live in Canada) and yea its all of our first times i was thinking of trying 2.5 grams but im a big guy 6.2' 275. So you think 2.5 is enough?

13. i would say fuck it and bump it up to 3 g's. Just remember that 90 percent of first trips include some time where you want to stop tripping and just be sober. The more you eat the longer it last. Prolly take 2.5 g's and wait an hour and see where you are

14. I always recomend an 1/8th for your first trip. But if you have ANY doubts about it, drop it down to 2.5 or 3Gs. Whatever you feel comfortable with. After an hour if you like the effects, and can easily handle it, dose another gram. Where do you live in Canada? I live in Nova Scotia and it's way to cold to be shrooming outside.

Edit: Weed smoke beat me to it. I think we have something going here with all these shroom questions mate!

15. appears like we know what its like to trip on some shrooms

16. What gives me a bad trip in genedral is wanting my trip to end and wanting to be sober. If you think that you can handle the time shrooms last (4-8 hours depending on how many you took) then you will most likely handle the trip well and have an overall GOOD trip.

17. Other people freaking out fucks with me too.