Few questions about colloidal silver method

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Edi, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I`ve been studying the colloidal silver method but I wasnt able to find the answers for a few questions, so I hope you guys may be able to help me

1 - Will the method work if I use the C.Silver in a plant that grew off a feminized seed? Altho the plant is already a cross of both female parents, will it be able to produce the male flowers?

2 - Whats the difference between the seeds self-produced by the plant that the C.Silver was applied on, and the seeds produced in a second female plant, with the pollen from the first female plant which had the c.silver applied on?

3 - If i`m producing pollen with c.s method on female A, to pollinate female B, can both of them be clones from the same mother? Or I must use plants with different DNA?

I havent found the answers for those questions anywhere, so I hope you guys can help me

Hugs from the brazilian gardener!
    ~edi

2. easy:

1: Yes it will turn female flowers ..male by reducing the ethylene in the flower

2: none other than the original strain difference

3: Yes either can be clones

keep in mind pollen is pollen and works everywhere, on sister, mom etc

good luck

3. Since we are on the topic should colloidal silver be sprayed during lights out or does it matter? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum