Few basic questions from a newb

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wes007, Jun 27, 2010.

1. So ive been lurking here for awhile and ive got a few questions about the basics so bear with me. My first question would be is it too late to start now? Its taken me awhile to find a secure enough spot hence the late start. Second question is about how many grams can i expect to yield per plant this late in the year? My last question is can some1 provide me some links on the basics of feeding and watering schedules? The search function yielded some decent results just looking for a few set sources. Thanks in advance and happy to be a part of this board

2. well depends where u are, but even if u in a spot where it is a little late to start then its worth a shot but wouldnt buy alot of expensive seeds and supplies..But if u are farther south than me then u get more sun year around so u might be ok. and if u havent got the seeds yet look up some autoflowering strains of mj cuz they will be able to develop in time. THey take less time. Even if the strains u prefer are regular flowering kinds, it seems safer to get some autos in my opinnion.?
    Maybe 7 a plant or if u lucky maybe almost normal yeild.
    and just water them very un-frequently at first, only maybe once every 4 days and then when they get a few weeks old start to give them some nutrients if u plan to do that. and after they few weeks old u can water 2x a week or maybe 3, if u think they need it.
    I learned the hard way its better to water good amount every 4 days than a little every other day or somethin.

3. I live in Kentucky and the weather can be random at times but for the most part it wont get cold until mid November. I will definitely look into the auto-flowering strains. So 7grams is about normal? and full yield would be around where? Thanks for the response.

4. it's not too late for auto's....especially outdoors. you can get 60 day strains, some take a little longer. most auto's can get up to 30g's or more.