few abandond places in the world

Discussion in 'General' started by @WeedPalace, Jun 22, 2010.

1. This is my new favorite thread!

Some creepy places, wonder why nobody's filmed movies at or about some of these places

2. Glad this was bumped its sick

3. We should move GC to one of these places and actually call it Grasscity lmao. Could probably only get ~200 people max to move there though.

If you occupy it, they will come.

4. Don't say it man, don't say it!

That's a thread jinxer :p 

5. Aokigahara

6. [​IMG]

The Aral Sea

7. Santa Claus, AZ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Former Texaco gas station
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rock murals in nearby Chloride, AZ. Not abandoned, just cool.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Painted by Roy Purcell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Cool thread... I'm a member of a forum elsewhere that has some amazing pictures of abandoned places, I had to pay for the membership haha. I'll post some up in a bit! :)

9. Heres a cool one.... not much information on it though. Its an old house somewhere deep in a Russian forest that has been left untouched since the collapse of the USSR. 

:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. http://www.buzzfeed.com/chernobyldiaries/haunting-photos-of-abandoned-cities-around-the-wor-5ydt?s=mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I dont have any pictures, you can find them online. But a few months after I moved here I heard about aplace called JFK prep.. it was a  religious highschool that had apparently been abandoned for quite a long time. Well not long after I wound up going there with a few people late one night and found our way inside. At first it wasn;t anything out of the ordinary... but once we made our way downstairs into the tunnles/basement complex it was horrendous. Never again will I go there.

12. ^ that school just got demolished about a year ago. That picture in the gym where they're dancing. omg  :laughing:

13. awesome thread!

14. Should I keep going? I don't want to seem like I'm spamming this thread  :smoke:  I could take requests if anyone has anything specific (houses, amusement parks, prisons, islands, schools, slaughterhouses, BDMS clubs, etc etc!)

Here's a morgue in the UK! 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Things similar to the old russian house if you can

16. ^ Creepy shit, sweet! :metal:

Hartsville Nuclear Plant in Tennessee. Planned and built by the TVA, only to be canceled and abandoned before use in the 80s.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this thread :D

17. This thread is brilliant

Sure, not much information on this one but apparently its a German doctors mansion that was abandoned for unknown reasons. I couldn't find an exterior shot.  :smoking: Creepy. (bandwidth warning for page 5 lol!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]  [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]