few abandond places in the world

Discussion in 'General' started by @WeedPalace, Jun 22, 2010.

1. hahaha i would love to go exploring in shit like that...it would be like traveling back in time.

2. Great thread. I've seen a few of these before, but different pics. This is for sure one of the best threads I've seen in a while.

same here

I was thinking the same thing

I was thinking that too. But I'd probably just grow outdoors.

3. wow man nice thread

the first one looks really creepy and haunted, i would love to go there and walk around theres something about abandons places that intrigues me

4. Amazing photos very cool thread! +rep for sure . Even though my rep isn't worth anything I suppose it's the thought that counts :) hahah

5. great post. all of these are so crazy and scary. it must be VERY boring for those few people that live in a couple of those places. i just wanna go to one of those cities and explore

6. most of the cod4 single player mission is based off real pictures. i remember seeing a picture of a swimming pool that was identical to the one in the game

7. [​IMG]

my heart.

8. damn , didnt know that . al tho more real the places are more cooler the game is

9. These would be epic places to film a zombie movie in.

10. or those teen horror movies , where bunch of teens get from main road , find cool place to party and then 1 day later only one of them is alive , prolly blonde chick or black dude :p

11. This thread is so great. I'd love to chill at one of those places.

12. Pretty sure the walled in city with no rules or whatever was destroyed. I remember seeing something about it a few months ago on here.

13. If u had to run from police , they sure wouldnt find u in one of those places :D

14. I'd like to visit the italy and france one's. The second one from italy looks like some shit straight from assassins creed.

15. Awesome, thanks for sharing!

16. Hell yeah.. you know there has to be at least one crazed homeless in each city....
    that stands in the middle of the town every day at noon yelling....

"I run this town bitches!!":yay:

17. Damn thats pretty interesting.

I think it would be pretty crazy to go to any of those places.

18. I've been to one of them. Centralia, PA. I live about an hour away. Its fucking wild.

19. Is taht place popular there or just few randoms knows about it ?