few abandond places in the world

Discussion in 'General' started by @WeedPalace, Jun 22, 2010.

1. lol nevermind than but Italy still sounds good!

2. instead of trying to rebuild these abandoned places, try fixing what you already live in?

3. Damn thats pretty interesting. I think it would be pretty crazy to go to any of those places.

4. i wanna live on a mountain in Italy! In an old house! Iz Krazy!

but for real i live in the flattest most boring state in the US, I like scenery and I've lived here too long, there is nothing new to see :(

5. nice post man + rep

6. I like to believe that atleast one person is in those locations

7. These all look like really good shooting locations for future zombie movies. Or something apocalyptic along those lines.

8. centralia is crazzzyyyy... i live like 45 mins away from there and the game silent hill was based on centralia... shits creepy in person.:smoking:

9. so what,,the gian coal deposit under the ground is on fire, slowly smoldering. crazy shit mayne

10. I'd love to ghost hunt at all those places...

Destination Truth went to the site of chernboyl and caught bad ass evidence.

11. That abandond suburb in Mass. sounds badass. I would totally throw some partys there.

12. Great that u like my post :) , just wondering whats with that rep+ thing ?

13. i just jizzed in my pants, i love this kind of shit, best thread ever. +rep
    :hello:

14. Very cool thread, stuff like this absolutely fascinates me. +rep!

15. if thepeple grew weed thar. I would msoke hda fukc
    iim high

16. Shit i would lovee to toke at one of those places and have a huuuuuge paintball war

17. LOL...I wish I was you:smoking:

18. simply amazing, thanks for sharing <3

Balestrino, Italy the gnar possibilities :D

19. Damn that's deep. Seeing what looked like an abandoned orphanage, or a nursery in (sp.) Chernobyl.

Also, the Italian architecture was tight.