fever and scratchy cough. will toking up help or make it worse?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by amzie, Jan 22, 2012.

1. i have a fever and a dry scratchy cough. i googled and found out it's from bacteria in the throat rather than actual dryness (lovely).

i'm in bed all day with a dizzy headache and no energy, so sleeping at night is really difficult because i've been resting during the time i'd normally be up expending energy. i must've woken up 20 - 30 times last night.

will smoking a plain joint help (unbleached paper and ground weed only) or make it worse?

the stuff i have atm is (badly flushed) indica

2. Weed makes it better bro

3. i love weed, its a great expectorant (meaning it helps break up phlem in your lungs and clears you up) youl probably cough but youl feel better after hacking up a good chunk ;)

4. Have the same shit it make it better smoking make you hack up all the shit in you chest and make it better to breath after

5. It might make you feel better because you're high, but in general smoking weed when you have an infection like that is a bad idea. Scientists have found cannabis to possibly be an immunosuppressant and studies have seen correlations between smoking and bronchitis/other bacterial infections. It may help with cancer, but smoking with a cold and fever probably wouldn't help and might make it worse.

6. best thing to do is not smoke atleast untill you know exactly what it is, wait it out a day or two, if it isnt better go to the docter and find out what it is, if its an infection dont smoke if its not smoke a bowl and cough some of that shit up, see if it helps if it doesnt dont smoke again untill you get better