Fetus Flavored Pepsi

Discussion in 'General' started by maxrule, Nov 15, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']
    Idk about flavor shit though... Good thing I'm a EXTREMELY loyal Coke drinker.[/quote]

You never get the taste for a Pepsi?

2. Negative. I get cravings for Coke Cola though. Pepsi is to sweet and not bubbly enough.

3. It all tastes like poison to me.

4. because i dont want to be no baby daddy.

5. I bet people are gonna be eating fingers, toes and little baby peckers in their vegetable soup any time soon.

Wash it down with some fluoridated water...mmmm good.

:smoke:

6. dem fetuses makes me strong

7. There aren't fetus parts in it man. I think they're just using them to test the potentiating effects of whatever shit they're adding to your Pepsi to make it taste sweeter.

8. oh what the fuck? imma start buying coke again now, Fuck pepsi with their false fetus marketing... fucks.

9. It's amazing how people twist and distort science to further political and religious agenda. What's even more amazing is how people believe this shit.

10. they should take it to the next level and make crystal fetus flavored pepsi how epic would that be? i mean pepsi thats clear is outrageous add fetus to the mix and were talking world ending people

11. Why shouldn't it be believed that they're using kidney cells to test the effects of a sugar potentiator?

12. Exactly, this. And why should people care?? Anyone who gets all anti-schmischmorshian about this should be lynched.

13. The unbelievable part is how propagandists turn this legitimate science into an anti-abortion campaign.

14. They don't need to be doing any of this.

Pepsi is too sweet already. The system just enjoys playing God.

So what do you think that they payed for those fetuses?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was all subsidized by the government.

[​IMG]

15. #35 bahookahjoe18, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    :hello:

Eh, it's harmless science in itself man. It's when it becomes subsidized and publicized and advocated by the government as a shitty food product that it becomes a problem.

It's pretty worthless, honestly. We should eat real food and not synthesized shit like this, but at least they're not throwing the fetuses away.

16. It'd be better if they just served fetuses with pepsi on them. More appetizing and unfront

17. This could be a thread for really cool debate, but instead every one has to talk about eating babies.

18. So where did their other flavors come from

19. #39 Penelope420, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    It's not about Pepsi, ffs. It's about learning and understanding our senses, and the science of food, which is a necessary component of life. Stem cell research goes way beyond that into new ways of treating life threatening diseases. This specific type of research could have a profound effect on diabetes research, for example.

Ironic how the 'pro-life' movement ignores that completely and focuses on fetuses that are going to die anyway. Who cares about the real live people it could help.

If you think this is 'playing god' I suppose you are opposed to products and medicine that have been tested on animals, right? Aren't animals considered god's creature as well? At least be consistent in your outrage.

20. With that final, super tasteful picture you've included in your OP, this might do better in pandora's...