Fetishes?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Greenunit, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Hey blades:wave:,
    I'm just wondering... What's your fetish? Do you have one/many? Have you been with someone who had a strange fetish? Even if you don't have one, would you cater to your partner's fetish?

I've personally never had the opportunity to explore my 'sexually deviant' side, my current long-term girlfriend likes things pretty vanilla. But I'd be open to anything that doesn't involve shit, piss, puke, or would land either of us in the hospital. :rolleyes:

I couldn't find another thread like this, and wasn't sure if I should put it here or in Pandora's Box. If I'm wrong on either account, please direct me to the thread :)

2. I dont really have any crazy fetishes, but my girlfriend likes to be choked pretty damn hard, but thats the closest I can think of

3. I don't have any extreme fetishes, but I really like eating pussy(as long as its well maintained).

4. Agreed, I could eat pussy for hours :rolleyes:

5. I wouldn't say I have any either. I do like to get choked hard too. And slapped pretty hard. Hair pulling. Name calling. Just a bit of roughness. Nothing crazy.

6. I like it rough like name calling, handcuffs, slapping, biting...but I really want to sleep with big guys, they seem attractive to mean and I mean like 200+ lbs

7. I like having my face sit on Lol. Toes sucking. (Not mine) Ass eating Lol.(not mine yuck) I'm a freak and if she's down I'm down.

8. Do you mean not your body parts being sucked/eaten or not you doing the sucking/eating?

9. My body parts don't get sucked or eaten i do the eating/sucking.

10. nothing extreme, just scat

11. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

12. ^better than my own reply by throwing up a bit in my mouth.

I dont have really any.
    I like to be manhandled, bitten, and I love to be talked to.
    Even told what to do, like from the back, taunt me to take it, lay my body down, arms stretched, ass up. Dont let me run. (Tmi, apologize)
    Love getting lost in the euphoric feeling of lust.
    I must say, id rather give head then recieve it, unless by a woman. Oh yeah, I've lost the trust of a guy doing it well. Eh, oh well.

13. I like to suck toes, lick kneecaps and elbows.

14. Lol i like hair pulling , biting, slapping, a bit of choking, and a bit of roughness..

15. I have a thing for fucking in public places lol. Not in front of people but like in a place that we could easily get caught. The thrill of it gets me going haha

16. Same like in a backroom or something or a hotel with big ass windows where maybe someone would see us :devious:

17. First time I got a hand job was in the middle of class, we all were working in groups and my girlfriend moved her desk super close to mine and started jerking me off :devious: My teacher was busy on the computer and nobody else noticed ( that i know of lol). public things gotten me off ever since lol.

18. Spur of the moment/dangerous sex where you can get caught seems to make people orgasm faster and it's more intense

19. haha you sound perfect ;)

20. I love when a girl digs her nails into my back. I still have the marks from my 21st when I railed a chick and she did that ;)