Fetishes/Kinky Turn-ons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Three for me:

1) Making love to a pregnant woman

2) Playing with some nice big milky tits...real milk

3) Making love to a Namibian woman from the Himba tribe...mud in hair and all.

2. this
    :D

3. i think i might do a swap - if it was just with a guy i had a booty call situation with and the other couple was attractive... that could be waaaaay fun.

4. Why doesn't this surprise me...lol

Don't take that wrong...no meanness intended. I just know from your posts that you seem to be very open and comfortable with yourself sexually :wave:

5. hahaha :) its hard for that not to be entirely obvious :)

there's a lot I haven't done and I kind of want to do before I meet the man I'll wind up having a family with - IF I ever meet him.

I figure as long as its safe... it has the potential to be really fun... its the whole getting over the initial inhibitions...

6. Same here. I think it would be no problem with a girl that I "only have sex with". But as soon as there are feelings for her, I couldn´t do it.

BTW A buddy (he´s Italian) always wanted to do a threesome together with me and a girl. That´s not a real turn-on for me, but a thing that would be great to do. As long as we (the two guys) don´t touch each other.;)

7. I like a girl to punch me lol. It's pretty tight. And o yeah its weird but I dig it when a chick pinchs my jugular vein in between her teeth so i slightly lose consciousness for a split second.

8. is earbitting considered kinky?

Idk its kind of werid but when she gently tickles/touches the back of my balls its a super turn on. So werid..

9. #109 Jaded, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010

well... no point in typing it twice.

:hello:

oh, and hands and the quebecer accents really do it for me... and swearing. especially french swearing. and being "raped."
    and uh, when they... finish.. on.. me. but not so much the face, thanks. haha.
    also, being choked a little.

:eek:

10. haha I'd spank you and call you a whore.

11. Mmm, I deffinatly think that's a good idea. I couldn't keep my hands off of you. ;);)

12. Reading this post and what the women have to say gets me excited, i need to wank and let my thought carry me away

13. I like accents... i don't know why.:confused:

14. i think it's hot when they're naked

15. Girls who are down for whatever are my ultimate turn ons. Open mindedness and abstract thinking always gets me harder than then a hot summer day :ey:

16. I've never done it sexually, but I think I'd be into rough stuff like scratching and biting. There's this one girl who always punches me out of no where, ill just say something funny she'll laugh then sock me in the arm, it hurts but damn it turns me on at the same time.

17. #117 smokeman420, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    I get super turned on by women who can squirt. that and sceamers have always been a turn on.

18. #118 livelaughlearn, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    fucking a girl with her heels on
    girl if you're wearin' your heels to bed, i'm going to turn into a werewolf. i will bite. i will spank, hard. i will thrust my cock into your vagina as if it were having its last supper. delicious.:devious: roar.

i also enjoy when they scream "i've been a bad bad girl" or my other favorite "daddy/ si pappi". thats when i know its time to deliver the vagina my desert. wink.

19. Fuck, I need to have sex already so I can know what I'm into...

20. #120 hurgrywolf0088, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    -Bite
    -Scratched
    -Complimented (like the whole good boy kinda thing)
    -Hickeys (Doesn't matter where)
    -Rape play (hey i love a girl who fights back)
    -Rope play
    -The back of the knee...(its a good way to jerk myself off)
    -Hair play (kinda take the girls hair and wrap it around my junk and use it to jerk myself off)
    -Bagpiping (Underarm play)
    -Havin' a girl catch my manchowder in her mouth and spit it on my stomach and lick it off...yep that's about right.

I like having my backed raked and my neck bit. I like being talked to like a kid. with the whole "good boy" and the petting my head stuff. just sorta like what a mom or any older woman does to a small child.

I mean I have a few other things...but that's the shit I take to the grave.

As of recent i've got to do the whole rubber mat thing...interesting to say the least.

Now playing: Cam'ron & Vado - 01 Cam'ron & Vado - Troop via FoxyTunes