Fetishes/Kinky Turn-ons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010.

1. A lot of men dont find being dominated a turn-on. :D

I know I dont. I want a female to ACT like a female in bed. Not like man. :rolleyes: Some guys like it though.

2. So why don't more of them act more dominant in the bedroom? :confused:

3. Because believe it or not some men ARE sensitive. :p

I only like aggressive sex occasionally (more so when I am drunk). I prefer just to have normal foreplay and normal sex in most cases.

Dont get me wrong, I like to switch things up. If a girl wants to get freaky I am willing to dress up in some pretty ridiculous shit :D As long as they are willing to do the same for me.

I feel as if I am revealing too much info though. Damn GC knows more about me then anyone. :D

EDIT: When I say I will dress in ridiculous shit I mean MENS stuff. No womens clothing EVER. DONT GET IT TWISTED. :D

4. I dig nice legs and feet.

I'm not too kinky, I don't dig foot jobs or any of other crazy foot fetish things.

5. I am not way into feet. But girls with nasty/smelly feet are fuckin foul. If u are a female U NEED to take care of your feet! PLEASE!

We have a lot of hippy chicks here in Oly Washington. They will roll around with their sandals on and their feet are just nasty. There is nothing worse than seein a hot ass hippy chick and then seein her hairy legs and nasty dirty feet. :eek:

6. Hamburgers.

and yes, I am stoned.

7. Come on man we both know this depends on how much alcohol is involved. :p

8. We are not talkin about being drunk here. :)

I agree. My standards are non existent once I get to a certain level of drunkeness (new word).

I mean in a normal situation.

If I am out campin for a week with a chick, I can understand her bein a little hairy and scrubbed out. But when girls live their every day life like that its disgusting.

9. ankles, ass, legs thats what i'm lookin at

10. One of my exes was very submissive and it didn't work out too well since I'm very submissive... but I grabbed the dominant reins for a bit and apparently I'm really good at both haha

11. Fat chicks are like mopeds, they're fun to ride until your friends find out.

12. High heels and anal sex.
    You pour the beer and I'll bring the satire.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well for some reason if pretty much (any) girl sits her ass in my lap im READY to fuck right then.
    I dont know why,but it turns me the fuck on.

And im a guy, but i like to be dominated and become a slave :)

14. You like being a slave?
    I'd like a sandwich and some fresh coffee.

15. Haha not for anything other than sexual experiences.

Like..."eat my pussy now" or "your gonna get tied up and beaten severely if i dont cum"

:p

16. Go make some coffee before I come eat your cat.

17. I am actually allergic to any animal with fur.
    And i dont make coffee mother fucker :bongin:

18. Then you wont mind this rabbit furr ball gag Mr. Slave.

19. I dont mind your jokes, but i think your taking slave to literally.

20. Accents, and woman who smoke herb.