Fetishes/Kinky Turn-ons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Does anyone have any.. out of the ordinary fetishes or kinky turn ons? I'd like to think everyone does to some extent.

For example, I like to have my hair pulled and be spanked amongst many other things... and I love the idea of being dominated. haha :D

2. Shoes on

Public places... just for thrill

Stuff like that..

3. #3 Kanye, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010
    i got the foot fetish goin on. my girl always got the pedicure for me, i got a thing for suckin her toes while we fuck.

she even gives me footjobs! haha ohh sick man

4. Heh... ironic

5. Nothin really kinky with me but i have a thing for short girls :)

6. Nylons.

7. hot school teacher..lol

8. All of my ex's have been too much of a prude to do anything exciting. The random hook-ups were the best in the matter of 'kinkiness' I suppose. I do love doing the deed in random locations, preferably public, the thrill of the chance of getting caught is great:p

9. i like to include psychedelic drugs lol. getting into a comfortable position and sipping a balloon of nitrous oxide is one of the most enjoyable things i've ever experienced:p

10. Nylons FTW:hello:

11. i kinda like the random locations and public thing too. i think i like it more just because of the spontaneity then the thrill of the chance of getting caught. although that also adds to it.
    seems like usually the spontaneous stuff like that is really.. passionate. i guess that's the right word.

12. I love love loveee being dominated, but I like to dominate just as much.
    I have so many fetishes / turn ons.
    -Nylons & heels.
    -When a guy talks reallly intelligently ;)
    -Hair pulling
    -Biting
    -handcuffs
    -Whips
    -Lots & lots of dirty talk
    -Being degraded
    -ear bitingg

The usuall

13. i loveee bein teasedd before foreplay an all thht good stuff

14. #14 weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    I do kind of like exhibitionism - having sex in public places, the whole idea of getting caught.

Hah and I also like:

-biting
    -being tied up
    -being degraded.. called a whore, slut, etc... (Only in the bedroom tho as part of a sexual fantasy :p) And not everyone can get away with this - some guys have tried and they aren't convincing... you gotta be really dominant...

maybe even a little slapping, nails dragging on my back...

i also like when a guy grabs my head and pulls it back and forth when giving a blowjob, like he's screwing my mouth.

Ahhh.... LOL so many different things...

15. - love being dominated (definitely my favorite)
    - really like dominating as well
    - bondage
    - a little pain (nail scratching, spanking, love biting... nothing too crazy)
    - role playing can be fun every now and then (did a teacher/school girl fairy recently)
    - prostate milking
    - dirty talk is a must
    - been experimenting with golden showers, not my favorite, but my girlfriend loves it
    - that's all i can think of now...but i'm generally open minded and enjoy most kinks

16. I have a pain fetish. I love getting bitten and scratched. And hair pulling.
    Then there's the thing with blood.
    Slight bondage.
    Choking when in the right position.
    And the thrill that we could get caught at any moment...Mmm. ^_-
    Outdoors.
    Fooling around in a movie theater is always fun.
    And now I need my boyfriend. Damnit. Wish I had a way to get in touch with him. ><

17. ^did you post that exact same thing elsewhere or am i insane?

18. Sexy underwear. G-strings always get me. Yeah, I love a nice ass haha.

19. Lol. Yes, I have. There's another thread from a while back which asks the exact same thing.

20. I'm a sadomasochist so...
    I enjoy inflicting pain as well as receiving it... unless it hurts too much, then that's no bueno.

I like having my man take the pain I dish out.
    I specially like twisting nips, but that doesn't fly :p

Candle wax on the nips.... I like it, and again, he doesn't :-/
    Being tied up, although this hasn't happened yet. I don't have a bed frame AND everytime I ask my boyfriend does this ---> :confused:

HAHA

He does restrain me with his muscles though... Still good :D

I like when he pulls my hair, bites me, scratches my back... I guess the same as anyone else.