Fetish?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scnerd, May 11, 2011.

1. #61 Scnerd, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ugh high five
    That shit feels so good

2. Um private message me your number?

3. #63 lilnick, May 15, 2011
    You seem like fun

4. #64 X Man, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Choking a girl while slapping her ass. grabbing booty her and squeezing it lifting it up or jiggle it around. and slap her ass hard until her ass turns red to the point it hurts her everytime i slam her cheeks doggy style. and to finish off gagging her with my junk until i see tears come out of her eyes and then rub her tears on her cheek and slap her.

edit: i forgot to add that thru the whole thing she has to be gagged with a rag over her mouth because i like the way they scream and cant be heard from the other room.

5. Stockings and feet. Dunno why, but i love worshipping a girl's feet, feels good. They have to be clean and pretty though, i'm not in to smelly feet or shit like that. I think there's common misconceptions about foot fetishes and people often look down on them. They're more common than you think though. ;)

6. man that was just mean ugh aha nasty as fuck

7. Tall Blondes.

And legs .. oohh legs ....

8. I'm black. The girl I'm with. White. Oh yeah I'm a athlete!

9. Blue Waffle!!! (DO NOT EVER GOOGLE THAT!!!!!!! EVER!!!!! IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR BRAIN/SEXUAL PREFRENCES!)

Lol Jk i have no specific fetishes if i had to guess big ass and big tits

10. :hello: like a true serial killer

11. #71 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    That's fucking hot man what's your #
    Ahaha

12. #72 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    Lol dude that is just wrong!
    :/ I was hoping for something crazy like obese people or elderly
    people

13. dude im not into blue waffle, i fucking hate that shit im into big asses and big tits

14. #74 Scnerd, May 25, 2011
    Aha I know relax love, a lot of people are into that but I'm good with ds and double ds anything bigger then that in my opinion is just interesting to look at not attractive.
    But for a butt I don't know that can be as big as it wants lol

15. well if your in portland oregon hit me up:p

16. #76 MrFireball, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    I don't know if this is a fetish but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the dimples right above a woman's ass!!! Ahhhh!! It drives me crazy! It usually means they have a little meat on their bones... which I love. Not fat but not skinny either<3

17. Curvy woman, anal

18. got a hand fetish.. nothing like a girl with really pretty hands and fingernails.. natural ones too not those bigass fake ones

yeah its a bit different i guess but ive learned to accept and embrace it

19. #79 iriefirie, Jun 1, 2011
    Ron! Ron! What did the bad man do!

20. bondage n S&M, nothing like tying a girl up n sexually torturing her til she begs for the d. also hips thighs n ass. n occasionally a dominant/aggressive chick that'll just lay it on me.