Fetish?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scnerd, May 11, 2011.

1. different coloured needles :D

2. oh shit man, you just reminded me how fucking much i love freckles. only on a girl's face though, anywhere else i'm just kinda neutral on. also, only some freckles, not when they look like a leopard or something.

basically like this:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4050751584_a28e5891f7.jpg
    (didn't wanna post the pic in here, its kinda big)

drives me nuts.

3. [​IMG]

4. I love it when girls dress up like Mr. Potato Head and let me spit on them. Well, i mean I WOULD love it. Haven't found a girl who will fully commit to the job yet.

5. Well... That is a hard job to come by.

6. [​IMG]

7. I love to be completely dominated; hair pulling, biting, scratching (not to the point of bleeding or anything), pounded really hard.

I don't really like actual choking but I do like their hand around my neck.

I think the kinkiest it might get is I like it when they hook their finger onto the side of my mouth when I'm being fucked from behind.

8. I like submissive chicks as first poster said. And i like rough sex but those kinda go hand in hand. Oh and i love arab chicks. I have fucked some gorgeous arab chicks. So sexy. And its nice when you expect them to have like dark nipples and vagina. But then you go down and they are all pink. Crazy surprise.

9. very petite girls and necks

10. Lots of ink and uniforms ... Kat Von Dee ... Yumm!! Make it hurt Kat!

11. Prolapse.....google it....if you dare

12. boobs and outfits

13. "vaginal prolapse"

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

14. i would LOVE her if she didnt have freckles....

15. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dude wtf

16. Please don't tell me that's possible...

17. teehee, its all droopy and shit :rolleyes:

18. #60 Scnerd, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just threw up all over myself