Fetish for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingKushton, May 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. so 2 months ago my girlfriend started rubbing marijuana buds, trimmings, stems, pretty much anything we could find on my thang and every since then theirs no turning back. Every time we get intimate i have to have her rub me with buds or I cant get on. does this ever happen to you im wondering if this is kinda normal for a new smoker. (maybe 6 months )Thanks

2. Gonna need dem pics.

3. i could not keep a straight face reading that. ty for that.

i hope u are using the sticky kinda of bud

4. Yeah I'm with csu on this one we're gonna need some pics of your girlfriend

5. Why is that? 0.o

6. Never heard of a fetish like that.

whatever floats your boat though! :)

7. Damn dude.

8. The pics, bro, the pics.....

9. Yeah this a real fetish. Lol, forget about all the rest haha. You should have your girlfriend put a gram in between her lips (mouth) and rub it against your cock, if you haven't already. Dang this is giving me all kinds of dirty thoughts.

10. Pictures, man! Jesus! We fuckin' need them!:cool:

11. I read the OP, and instantly remembered I have a pic of my GF with 4 nick sacks in between her tits. :D Good times...

But yeah like the dude above said, that sounds like a full on fetish, dude.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. Ya like what ya like. God knows I've done crazier things.... :p

12. I do not believe you.:cool:

13. Y U NO POST THE FUCKING PICS I WILL FUCKING MOLEST EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT AND MAKE SURE YOUR SANITY IS RIPPED VIOLENTLY FROM YOUR SOUL

Seriously, some pics wouldn't hurt.

14. [​IMG]

15. Well that escalated quickly...

16. [​IMG]

17. Fetish? Sounds like marijuana abuse to me.