Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Festival smuggling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dopethrone666, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Hey folks, I'm going to Download this year and It'll be my first time taking ganja into a festival! I was wondering if anybody had any tip off about Download security specifically and any decent methods of smuggling? If it makes any difference I'm going for the 5 days so i will be there before the general opening. Probably gonna just be carrying a couple of ground 8 balls.

2. Carry a nice chillum and a jar

3. well, i went to a concert and a guy had pre-rolled joints ina bag in his underwear. maybe in your shoe. cigarette pack. thats all i got. dpepends on the security. maybe google it. if its been there before security is usually the same.

4. make a couple of secret agents ( taking out the tabacoo and refilling with weed lol) and then just having them scattered around in a pack and your good to go

but if it smells dank as hell it probably wouldn't be the best idea but most of the times it won't cause of the cigs

5. Mate get a stick of deodorant, and wind it all off and plank it inside it!

6. prison purse dude, its your only hope.

7. Damn, I new this would probably end up involving my arse XD but what did I expect?!?!?!

8. Make a nice batch of cookies and peanut butter bars

9. Good idea man, I haven't made any edibles before but I think I might have to try it when the season rolls arround! thanks dude! :)

10. No prob man, :wave:

11. Going to download this year too, taking a couple brownies and a few Gs in my crotch, they won't search your crotch in any circumstances so your good.