FESTIVAL- Camp Bisco 9 - Summer of 2010

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by neff, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Far from now, but Camp Bisco 8 WAS INSANE! I was just reminiscising about it, and I wish I were still there. It makes me sad just thinking of all the memories... Anyone here went to Bisco 8? Or plan to go the Bisco 9?

If your in the NY area I suggest you be the fuck there, INSANE FESTI!!

2. missed this one. went to festivus for the restivus in cabot, VT. was pretty sick.

oh and next weekend is harvest fest. hancock, NY

www.damnsam.com

3. where in NY is this...and when...i live in mass and ive always wanted to hit up a good festival with LOTS and LOTS of drugs haha

4. I wish I could go... :/ I was planning on it but I got house arrest so its a no go.

But to the poster above me. Its like 10 miles from Albany NY, and it will be summer of 2010. Most likely July. And dude.. its the Walmart of drugs there. You dont find the drugs , they find you there hahahah

5. awesome i mite try to get some friends to go with me...albany is only like a 3-4 hour drive.

one of my friends met our acid dealer at one of those shows...hes been helping us all summer with some fucking FIRE doses btw

what kinda bands play there???

6. chroncitis - go to harvest fest. check out my link in my first post. and yes the drugs find you

7. isnt that real soon?...in Ny somewhere?

8. bisco this year should have been called mudfest 09. more fun then you should ever have in one weekend. went the past 2 years and cant wait for this year. drugs everywhere you turn

9. All my friends that went just told me about how bunk the weather was this year, but they said it was still crazy. They were also just bitter tho cus they got kicked out...i know, who the fuck gets kicked out of a music festival; it seems impossible. I might go to bisco inferno instead of summercamp this year...fuck hell's angels security guards being a buzzkill!!

10. yea, im black so all of them gave me the death stare but they didnt fuck with me. they probably know better ;)

it was even better with the mud....dancing and sliding in that shit was crazy!
    who is going this year?

11. idk if any1 will see this cause its an old post. BUT camp bisco is a crazy festival. one of the craziest. i went to coachella bonnaroo camp bisco the vibes and electric zoo. and bisco is one of the dirtiest festivals in the US, for its size.