ferts and symptoms help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by don caballero, May 17, 2008.

1. hi!

Brief history:

I am growing my plants outside already. I started inside under CFL's then moved them outside into the garden soil. I was using Plagron's terra grow fertilizer with N-P-K ratio 3-1-3, pH 4.6-6.5, and I also have terra bloom with N-P-K ratio of 2-2-4, same pH. I planted them at the end of March. They are outside for twelve days now. they are fimmed and topped.

I am not sure which fert to use. any suggestions? I am not that good when it comes to theory. at the time I still use the growth fert but on the Plagron's instructions I have got in the cannabis shop it says they need the growth fert only in first 2-3 weeks. then you have to switch to bloom even though they are not flowering yet. any clue?? is it true or I just have some rip-off ferts instructions.
    Are there any good commercial fertilizers suitable for MJ? I'm sick and tired of these superduper expensive H20 solutions. what should the best fert for outside plant have? what ratio? which elements?

I am also experiencing some strange brown parts of my leaves. I am adding pictures for more accurate explanation.

I also noticed that two of my plants have somewhat white colored fan leaves at the bottom of the stem. the new growth seems fine and green. can this be an issue if I transplanted them outside too soon? I was adapting three plants on the sun for two days, then transplanted them. for other two I didn't have time so I took them out and transplanted them on the fly. but anyhow the new growth looks very healthy.

any help would be most appreciated. thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like phosphorus lockout to me. I am still new so don't take my word for it. See if anyone else posts.