Fertilizing during budding

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tbitty Legend, Aug 16, 2012.

1. With bat guano do I need to mix it in with the soil or lay it on top? How often and how much should I water? I have been getting some rain. One more question. I am starting to have some leaves turn yellow at the bottom of my plants. Is that normal I would guess as they are getting less light?

2. I wouldn't maybe early flowering us some phosphurus and mix in top soil or something but if you use bat guano or fish emulsion your buds can smell and taste like shit.. You don't want that, so the trick is giving the plant all the nutes it need during veg than one last "bloom"(;

3. If you grew them correctly in veg they will have enough p to get halfway through flowering without adding any. Weeks 4 to 6 is when you really lay on the p and k. Kelp is key in k supplementation and gives you density like nothing else besides lots of light of course. Big bloom from fox farm is a great bloom nute outta the bottle or PbP bloom