Fertilizers!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonleviathan, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Hi all, Im getting my clones in soon and I need to know what fertilizer should I use during my veg stage and flower stage ? How often will I apply these ferts and how much diluted? I was reading alot about using 5-1-1 fert and 15-10-10 for vegging, are these good ? how often should i apply !

2. start the 5 -1-1 21 days after birth of the plant.. if its a clone then try the -5-5-5,, as it gets bigger use more Nitrogyn.. 10-10-10.. when u use it dilute it.. always use Less than what the package says, u dont wanna stress it ur 1st time using the fert.. and dont use it every time u feed ur plant... cause it stays in the soil the next time u water.. so if u use a fert.. the next time u water the plant.. just use water.. then the next time after that Fert. ext ext ext.. for flowering u need to use a high Phosphorus.. i think i told u this be 4.. PHOSPHORUS makes the buds big, and give it a bigger yeild/bloom.. SCHULTZ is the best kinda fert to use.. u can find it at garden centers / home-depot/ wal-mart.. anywhere really..

3. Goto your hydro store and pick up some General hydroponics

4. Today I just went to home grown hydroponics! Was fun they had all the shit you guys were talking about like hps lights and stuff it was pretty cool, anyway I just asked for some propagation domes and I bought one of those for 10$ along with some liquid rooting solution and I bought some 2 gallon pots since they will be better then the buckets ill be using.... anyway after that I went to canadian tire and bought some fertilizers... heres what I got... shcultz bloom plus 5-30-5 for my flower cycle and some plant prod 30-10-10 for veg.... is this the good stuff to use ? I was debating on whether to choose the fish oil stuff thats 5-1-1 but Decided not to mix organic and non organic fert lol. Anyway tell me If i made the right choice and an explanation on how much to dilute my 30-10-10 after 3 weeks of growth. thanks!

I got bout 30$ left and gonna go buy 2 more cf's to make 7k lumens and some bulb sockets with the plug thingy!

5. good job, u got all the stuff u need.. when ur gonna use the 30-10-10 dilute it.. use less than it tells u to add to the water..(is it powder fert? or time release?).. time release sucks!! . so get a soda bottle.. thats what i did. and i put the fert in the soda bottle and filled it with water.. then dumped some of it out and added more water.. just try it 1st ok.. it wont hurt to try.. this is how u come up with ur own method. just dont put a lot... if u dont see results in 2 days, add more.. cause Nitrogyn makes the plnt get a boner! it gets so much bigger.. tall wise, and if ur gonna use floro, its gonna get bushy.. good luck.. wait till u wanna flower and ask us about the flower fert..

6. Its not time release its powder ... it says to use 11ml for 5 litres of water! So ill dilute it 6ml for 5 litres or I can do 11ml in 10 litres.... ( would have to store it in a bucket with no lid if thats ok )