Fertilizer Question....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Ok i was at a store the other day looking at all the diffrent kinds of Fertilizer for my plants and got to wondering, Which one is right for my plant.
    There is the:
    Shake and Feed for all plant
    The kind you mix with water for Plants and Tommatos
    The is a liquid kind for plants
    Lots of Miracle-Gro
    and Tomatto Miracle Gro.

Will any of these work??

2. I'm pretty new to these forums and growing, myself, but judging by what I've seen elsewhere on these forums, if the past is a good indicator of the future, you're about to get a response in the vein of "Use the Search button".

Sorry I can't be of more use. I'm trying Miracle Gro, myself, but that's because I happen to already have some around the house.

3. dude, you should read about what the hell is in those things .
    look for the concentration, NPK, minerals and such, and then post them here, and I will tell you .

peace!

4. I use Miracle Gro or potting soil my self,only cause i bought a dvd about growing pot
    and the guy uses that soil,Which (touch wood) i've never had a problem with...........

good luck dude !!

5. Yeah seriously, id feel guilty answering this sorta thing.

The last thing I wanna do is recruit people who have no use to our community.... it seems ur gonna be a selfish grower whos all in it for fame.

6. Chemical fertilizers are poison. The just add water ones are salt based chemicals that destroy soil over time. Go to your local nursery and get some organic nutrients. Do you really want to smoke Miracle Grow?