fertilizer question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by craig1187, Jan 20, 2014.

1. My plants are almost a week old so I'm going to wait another weeks or so before I give them any nites, but my question is. I went to WalMart to look at some fertilizer and the only thing I found was miracle grow all purpose liquid plant food it says 12-4-8 I was wondering if I can use this or something else, I know miracle grow isn't for marijuana but I have to find something from either Lowes or WalMart because that is the only two stores around here and ordering off the internet is not an option at this time. I live in a town of less than a thousand people. But any advice for something I can find at Lowes or WalMart? I appreciate all yalls help.

2. Peters all purpose. No slow release

3. Ok thanks, and another question. One of my seedlings"the biggest one" it only has the two cotyledon leaves and two more leaves on each side but both tips of the leaves are turning yellow, I haven't gave them anything except water when they get dry. I'm using jiffy organic seed starter for soil. Any ideas?

4. could be exposure to mildew spores, airborne chemicals, or temperature/humidity problems. Seedlings like the 60-80 zone as well as 60+ percent humidity.