Fertilizer Mixing ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thee.mad.hatter, May 30, 2009.

1. Ok I am beginning the use of Feti-Lome's Bloom and Root Plant Food .

I mixed 1/4 teaspoon full to about or a little over 2.5 gallons to dilute the nutes to not be too much for the plums .

I also mixed in a cap full of Super Thrive which is close to 1/4 teaspoon full plus a drop or so above that measurement .

I plan on using this to flush here shortly and use as a feed supplement for nutes and so forth .

Does this sound decent enough ?

---------------------

Also , Question 2 .

I bought blood meal to help with possible nitrogen deficiency issues with some of the drying and light yellowing of leaves .

I am wandering if I remove some of the topsoil to mix in a table spoon full for each pot or what measurement I should use for 10" pots to breathe some life into these ladies .

And , yes . The searches performed on this forum so far for use of blood meal don't really have a specific lead or tip on how to do this . Most posts just show you to mix the blood-meal in with your soil and I'm not comfortable doing a 4th re-pot , let alone the loss of even more roots etc ..

Could really use some help here ..

I also got rid of the MG Bloom Feed for now as I don't want to mix to many nutes and screw up the ladies completely ..