Fertilization schedules

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrjimbodangles, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Hello fellow indoor garden enthusiasts,

I am very new to the indoor scene and have had some problems getting down a proper feeding schedule.

First, a little background.

I am using a mushroom compost, black top soil and perlite mix in a 1-3-.5 ratio, respectively. Currently I am in my fourth week of veg and my plants, which came from seed, have been fed a half dose of Age Old Organics grow formula that has a 12-6-6 NPK. This feeding occurred during the third week from when the seeds had the cotyledon leaves.  I am maintain a 78-82F temperature during lights on and it drops down to the upper 60's (F) at night.  My relative humidity has stayed at 50-60%.  I only water when the upper 2 inches of soil are dry at which point I soak the plants with pure water and that occurs about every third day.  I know that these plants do not like soggy soil so I am leaning towards letting them get dry. 

Now my question:

Should I feed every third watering at full dose? 

Or should I feed every 2-3 weeks as indicated on the bottle?

Please let me know what your ideas/experiences have been?

Also, to let you know I do a once a month seaweed extract application.

Please point out anything else that you may think could be wrong with my set up.

2. 318 views and no reply.  I am glad I didn't hold my breath.

Thanks fellow blades.