Fertilization Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by -Lowkey-, Jul 6, 2008.

1. My friend told me not start fertilizing my plants until the cotyledons drop... does the plant look like it's ready to be fertilized? btw its about 22 days old.. and i'll be using foxfarms water sol tri pack (grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom)

thanks for the help

[​IMG]

2. If you're using soil with pre-added nutrients, you won't have to feed them until after the first two to three weeks. Since its 22 days old, start with your next watering.

When do yu plan on inducing flowering? Because if it is soon, you'll wanna give it a healthy shot of potassium. And start adding the heavy phosphorus a week or so after you start 12/12.

As for the cotyledons I don't think they have anything to do with when you should do anything. They can die anywhere from two weeks to two months after the plant sprouts.

3. Thanks for the input :D They're actually really small for 22 days. I had them in soil from outside for the first 20 or so days then I transplanted them into 3 gallon grow bags with soil less mix. I mixed 1/2 tsp Grow Big and 1/2 tsp Big Bloom together in a gallon of water and watered the 2 big plants.

does anyone have any suggestions? comments? questions? Feel free to post :D

Edit: GotzMahGatt, i'll probably start flowering at 6 weeks.