Fertilisers, nutrients for HPS soil Grow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by moreh, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Hy Everyone!

I`m still wating for my White Widdow seeds ordered from Nirvana. I`m preparing right now my growroom which is a closet. I`m thinking to use Soil:50%, vermiculite 35% and Perlite 15%. I`m just really confused about the fertilisers. I don`t have the possibility to buy from growshop. I musst to go in Garden Center and ask with exact values. For ex. NPK 20-12-20. If some1 could tell me the exact values for Vegetation and Flowering I would be really happy. And if I found then I have to use them how it`s indicated by product or what ? 
    This will be my first time grow. I`m a little bit stressed.
    Thx guys.
    One love

2. have you considered amazon? ... comes in a regular cardboard amazon box with no grow stuff markings anywhere on it

3. Yes I did. But I still can`t find what I need :)

4. I'd try the Foxfarms line - they make it easy and the performance is amazing

the granulated 3-pack is here at amazon

the liquid 3-pack for soil is here <---- this would be a good one to start with - good price, excellent performance, easy to use and lasts a LONG time (you use like a cap full to make a whole gallon of food)

take your time and don't become fixated with the nutes - you won't use them until the plant is several weeks old anyways - besides over watering, nutes are the easiest thing to mess up for a beginner

also - I can't recommend Foxfarms Ocean Forest soil enough ... it is, by far, the best investment I've purchased for my growing - it's roughly $20 a bag and one bag will fill around three 5-gallon pots ... if you're able, get some of it (garden center or amazon) - it will make your whole grow seem easier

best of luck - you should consider a grow journal when you get started - I'm on my first grow as well and the journal for my first plant (54 days old) helps me quite a bit and is a great way to see exactly how they are reacting to your grow system

5. Wow Thx man . This was really helpfull. The only problem is that I live in Europe. Idk if they delivery here but I will try to find here. Thx a lot man!

One love!