Fertilise when flowering?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by dirtyharry, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Can anyone tell me if you should fertilise whilst in the flowering stage?

The flowering seems to be going fine.

I was lead to believe that you shouldnt fertilise, but now i am having second thoughts as some of the lower leaves are turning yellow and the branches are turning reddish/purple.

I understand that this is a difficiency.

I was using baby bio before flowering, should I start fertilising with this again?

They are getting large now (roughly 3 and a 1/2 foot) and fertilising them could make them taller.

Let me know if anyone can help.

2. remember this is an annual. so its purpose is to grow big and strong then flower and die. it puts all its energy into flowering, forget the rest....JUST FLOWER BEFORE I FREEZE!.
    so it cannibalizes itself for food that it needs. eating chlorophyll, sucking out juices it can use while replacing space with waste products. eventually these 'fan leaves' get so filled up they turn an ugly yellow and fall off, when all the good is sucked out and all the shit is piled in. this is what u are seeing now.

q u ask is do u feed?

u should be providing the plant will all the food it needs thruout its life, not only now. i dont know if ur plant needs food without a picture but what i can tell u is that what u are seeing is normal. maybe a shot of some sort of 'bloom booster' wouldnt hurt. really tho it sounds like u are on ur last leg anyhow and maybe its time to just let em mature and chalk it up to a grow under ur belt and u know what to do better the next time.

fyi i spoon feed my plants micro doses every watering of whatever they need in that particular lifecycle. as an example; i just put some plants onto the flowering bench with a huge shot of bloom booster to get em going. i will now spoon feed a 10-60-20 until about a week before they are done. then i flush with pur watta.

Grasscity Deals Near You